eBay Seller Tip: This item cannot be accessed error
Using the eBay Turbo Lister is an easier way to upload your items to your eBay account. If you hve a lot, like I do, it can save you a ton of time.
However at times it can be a pain. Like for example, lets say you have an item that sold over 90 days ago. You now have the item in stock and a ready to upload it again. But you get this error message from Turbo Lister.
“This item cannot be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing, or you are not the seller”
I’m not sure how the application is saving the data but its there so just upload the damm thing!
Here is the work around.
- First click and open the item and Save As Template
- Go to Inventory -> Templates and click on the item
- Then select Add to Upload
- A pop up box will appear and click Go Upload
- Now its in your Waiting To Upload queue
- Select the item
- Click the arrow next to Upload all and then select Upload Selected
- You get another red error message but ignore and click Upload Now
Make sure you go back and review the item you uploaded to make sure there aren’t any errors in your listing.
Even if there are, at least you didn’t have to retype the whole thing over again.
You can view my store here http://stores.ebay.com/ShoppersHideout